About Me

My photo
Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom
48 years old, married with no children but 6 dogs fill my life. Always loved sewing and have cross stitched and made minature and full sized bears and critters. Love gardening and growing from seed. Live in a mad house but its fun most of the time :) I work from home and hubby is a hgv driver. Im a cancer survivor of 5 years now i had womb cancer which lead to a hystorectomy but thanks to some wonderful doctors im fine now. Loving learning to quilt as i have always wanted to make a quilt, having done an adult learning course and been bored ridged im now with a great group and brilliant patient teacher :)

Saturday 9 June 2012

!st go at Applique


This was made on my new Janome mc4800 as a wedding present, first go at applique and im pretty happy with it :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, I always do my applique using a blanket stitch, but if I want it satin stitch, I use the button hole stitch

Ulla's Quilt World said...

So lovely!
Greetings from Finland!
Hugs, Ulla

Susan said...

Looks great - always fun to learn a new toy. I also do a lot of blanket stitching on my Janome